Saturday, June 21, 2008

Steven's Birthday Month

June is Steven's birthday month, so it's ok that I haven't posted pictures from his birthday yet, right?
He had to leave early to take his mom to an appointment so he didn't get to open his presents until after work. I used two rolls of wrapping paper on his one big present (the TV) then the other on little presents and on the big 3-0. A waste, but festive:)
We went to Arigatto's. It's a good place to take kids, I decided.
When they came out with the cake, Steven pointed to Darren who was more than happy to pretend HE was the birthday boy.
Dylan and Malia liked the cake and had more fun than anybody else in the whole place. They were cracking themselves up!
The picture is hazy because I think our vent was broken. It got pretty smoky in there with all of the fire and cooking going on in our table. Isn't Dylan's smile the best?

I'll post pictures of our night out later. It really is a month long ordeal I guess.

No comments: