Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Hero


I wasn't crying over the lost pictures, which is odd for me since I'm hormonal and pictures are so important to me, but of course I did complain to my poor husband.



As most men would, he asked me if I had checked the recycle bin and other areas. I had deleted them from my camera before moving them to the computer, so they were lost. Steven knows that detectives can retrieve photos that have been deleted from computers and memory cards if they want to. He asked me how important these pictures were to me (stupid question) then went to work. He found some software online that magically found my deleted pictures! My Hero!

So here they are:

Dylan is saying "no"


Boys admiring the big stuffed shark.
a Rays touch tank. Dylan was iffy.
Look at that huge manatee! He bumped into the glass trying to get close to us.
Nemo!
and Dori

Lunch break! Malia shared her PBJ with Dylan on a bench while we waited for a table where they ate again.
"Look at that doggy in the window"

There was a cute doggy in this door that barked and wagged its tail. The babies loved it!We went to this public pool right on the beach that the Crews knew about. It's heated year round, so we'll need to go later in the year. Dylan and Malia's favorite pool or bath toys are cups. That's right, not a rubber duck or ball or float or fishy. A simple plastic cup. There are lots of things to do with a plastic cup. They were ready for nap time and each fell asleep as soon as they were in their car seats.If you are as dumb as I am to delete pictures from your camera, I now have cool software that can retrieve them for you - for a small fee:)

2 comments:

emmy said...

hey tiff...so glad to see steven was able to find the deleted pictures. i haven't talked to you in forever. again one of those times were it feels like so much time has passed i wouldn't no where to begin, but i wanted to let you know how much i love your blog!! i check it constantly for updates and pics. i love your little family and all the activities you do! dylan is adorable and i love to see how many close friends you have to do stuff with. how lucky he is that he will grow-up with malia as a close pal. i just want you to know i am always thinking about you and missing you even if we don't talk that often. all the numbers
P.S.) you inspired us to start a family blog so if you get a chance you should check it out...thebriggybunch.blogspot.com

The Stevens said...

I love that Dylan swims under water. I am still working on that with my Dylan!