Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Field Trip

Isn't it a field trip when the moms with mini vans take the kids to some fun far away place? Marcie has the mini van and she fit her 3 month old twins, older daughter, and my two all snugly inside. We also fit two double strollers and 3 diaper bags. What an adventure over the bridge to the fun place we frequent: the Florida Aquarium:)
We got to see people swimming with the sharks. Dylan and Malia liked looking at the twins more than some of the fish.
Look at the alligators!
I love this one, everyone is pictured except for me. It's hard to see the alligators in the tank, but you can see the twins in the reflection!
THIS is why I'm trying to go on more field trips NOW. This will be my OWN bunch of kids minus Kirsten the helper. I'll have Dylan, Malia, and their two new siblings to play with.

The daddy seahorse

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I cannot imagine taking 4 kids to the aquarium by yourself after you and Corrie have the babies! That is going to be so much harder...or impossible! The twins look really cute, I am glad that you guys had fun!