Monday, September 10, 2007

Alligator Tears

These pictures make me want to cry now. He's so sad. Dylan dumped his little container of cereal in his lap. I doubt it was an accident, so I was firm with him and told him to pick it up "right now." He knew he upset me so he made his really sad face. I had dragged him to church for the youth Volleyball day and he was tired and hungry. It's so sweet b/c I know he wasn't really trying to be "bad" but I can't just let him get away with it! He definately doesn't think it's funny and he hasn't done it since.



He was overly tired and after I praised him for cleaning up his mess, we cuddled until I had to let go of him and put him down for a nap.


Then I woke him up early to take him to go see the High School Musical on Ice show. He doesn't have it so bad. THANK YOU BONNIE!!!! It was such a fun show! The 1st act was from HSM1 and the 2nd act was from HSM2, which we'll see some day when it's on DVD. Dylan loved the show and pointed at his favorite parts and clapped MY hands.

No comments: