Sunday, May 23, 2010

my boys under my purple tree

Have you ever loaded up your kids then
 hesitated to buckle them in
You look at one kid, then the other. 
They both just make silly faces back at you. 
You say "quick, jump out and go to the purple tree,
you're just TOO CUTE today!"
Then you go inside for the camera for a 60 second photo shoot because they had baths that day, are in a good mood, their clothes kind of coordinate for once, and you're not quite late yet. 
I ignore the fact that one has sunglasses on still and decide to use that to my advantage.  He looks up at the purple flowers that are raining down around us, and I see the reflection in Dylan's sunglasses.  I also see the flower pedals that lay on the grass and on the neighbor's driveway. 

I took this one w/ my pocket cam before sending them to the tree while I went in for the heavy cam.  It's so funny how Dylan poses, then Isaac looks at his big brother and is like monkey see, monkey do.
Ok, back to the car, "run babies, run, daddy's hungry!" 
We went to pick up Steven and had lunch at Bonnie's Tropical Smoothie Cafe, then we went in to Steven's office so all of the ladies could tell us how cute these two are:)  It's funny that I didn't take any photos of the events of the day, just a couple of my cutie baby boys before they got dirty again:)

2 comments:

Kat Gille said...

Cuties!!! And I like that you have purple flowers growing up the trellis-looking column-ish things (whatever they are) too. :)

Kat Gille said...

And Isaac's hair looks so clean and soft and touchable. I just want to squeeze him! All four of you are coming out for Stephen's wedding, right?