Sunday, December 13, 2009

we're dreaming of a WHITE Christmas . . .

This is my office's rough draft Christmas Card. Steven thought of the idea for us, but I took the idea to Dr. Brayer, my boss. I got a friend to be the photographer with my camera, then made our teeth paper white with a bling/sparkel on them to be extra cheezy:) My only request was for everybody to smile showing their teeth. Typical for boys, neither Dr. Nguyen, or his son smiled. SO, I photoshoped some on them which added to the rediculousness:)
A LOT of edits later, this is our toned down final copy that went out to all of out patients.
Here's the back. We're offering our professional teeth whitening treatment for just $99! Dr. Brayer has never done a special promotion for as long as I've known her (4-1/2 years!)
I love my job. I love my profession, and I love my job. I am soooo blessed that I am able to voice my opinions. I am able to deck my halls with photos of my kids/family in my office/operatory. I have my degrees up on the wall, and even bought (and got reimbursed for) a beautiful mirror for over my sink. I also got room numbers and other little improvements for the office.

Come visit, I'll get you a free exam, and you can't beat the teeth bleaching promo!

1 comment:

Kat Gille said...

Too bad the extra-cheesy one got vetoed. I think it's perfect! I got the actual postcard in the mail on Saturday and put it up on my fridge. Craig liked your idea a lot! :)