Monday, December 14, 2009

MY Grandma didn't get run over BY a reindeer,


Isn't she such a fun grandma! This little garage sale reindeer also snuck into our Chrismas card before my grandma ran over him, FYI:)

So, my fully capable grandma decided one day that she might be one of those old ladies who shouldn't be driving any more. Who knows, but she's so smart, that she may be right. She turned in her driver's license, let my mom use her car, and Don got her this trike. We make fun of her just a little bit, so she decided to laugh with us and be silly for my idea of this insert with her Christmas cards this year.

3 comments:

Kat Gille said...

I LOVE it! That came out really cute, Tiff--great idea! And I'm pretty dang impressed with Grandma for going along with it ... and looking like she's absolutely loving it! :) What a fun grandma.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Tiffany Feger said...

who is this anonymous person? thanks