Monday, December 28, 2009

Abercrombie Park sneak peak

I'm so excited to get back to doing things for myself! When I found out that I wouldn't have Noah today (sad for me and Isaac), I called a friend to let her know that I normally would NEVER have my kids with me, but we could try the photo shoot she asked me for, and our kids could also have a play date. (And this is still my personal blog, so here's a fun photo just for me:)We will do the real photo shoot with the whole family soon. (I promise it'll just be me and my camera that time!) These will be great for my portfolio for when I officially start my Fishy Face Photography business soon. Her twins are so cute, all I did to this was crop out Isaac who wanted up on the bench too.

There are lots more! We stayed at the park for a long time! I can't believe the boys were so good. When I looked at the time, it was way after lunch time and was encroaching on nap time. They were such sweet little guys and I can't wait for the family shoot. I bet the dad will be done before the kids with that one:)

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I'm so excited! I knew they would be awesome! I love the one of the boys on the bench!! and running... and the one of Matt pointing up at you... his eyes look so pretty in that one. Really they are all great. You are such a natural. Thank you so much!!!

The Stevens said...

Those look great Tiffany.