Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Snakes and Snails & Puppy Dog Tails - and Lizards!


Lacey posted about Abbey being terrified of a frog. It was a tiny little frog that was just sitting there. It was so cute and Abbey is so girly. I loved it.
Well Dylan had a similar encounter and had the opposite reaction. He was fascinated. He even reached down to give it a kiss! Dylan's uncles found him a pet-for-the-day at Great-Grandma's last Sunday.
I made the lizard in color in this picture b/c it blended in with the cement.

You'll see the first shirt I painted. I didn't find out that my yellow paint worked until after I had tried this brown. It didn't show up enough so I did the yellow one, but the lizard looks like I meant for it to be there.
Oh, and I personally wouldn't touch the lizard. I'm a girl!

1 comment:

betsey said...

Dylan is so adorable with the little lizard on his shoulder! I love how different little kids react to bugs and such, what fun!