Friday, June 22, 2007

My brother the Rapper

Martin's CD/DVD cover My brother went to BYU for a couple of semesters but is home for the summer. He said it's not enough time to get a job but too long of a time to be w/o a job. So, he's teaching some swimming lessons for me and THIS is what he's doing in his spare time. He's leaving for his 2 year mission to Guatalajara, Mexico on July 4th. He has been reading and studying for hours each day, but he still needed to fill the rest of his time with something. He made a rap video for someone he knew back at BYU. It's her birthday present. It's pretty funny.

Rapper Martin's Video


Deleted Scenes (bloopers)

Ok, here's another clip of "sweet dance moves." JT, our youngest brother appears in this video:
Martin actually is a well-rounded kid. This is him with our mom on his high school graduation day. He made all A's at BYU. I'll miss him when he leaves for his mission. Two of our brothers, Matt and Stephen, were on their missions when I had Dylan. Stephen gets back soon so he can meet Dylan for the 1st time. Martin will have to wait to meet the next baby. It's a good thing that I have this blog so my brothers can catch up when they get back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks Tiff, I'll miss you too
-Martin

Anonymous said...

I especially like how you put the regular picture of me, so that people know that I am sane. I appreciate it.
-Martin

Tiffany Feger said...

no prob. Keep me laughing

betsey said...

I can't believe how old your brothers are! I remember when we were at BYU, you had pictures of Martin and he was a little boy! How funny, we are getting OLD!