Sunday, April 4, 2010

underwater Easter egg hunt

We waited in line, and didn't get in to the first session. 
The lifeguards are smart and didn't let us all in at once. 
We went in and waited some more.  Ella's mom told me about the hunt, then Malia and Noah and their cousin Olivia went too!  All 6 kids are in this picture.
It was worth the wait!  look at all of those floating eggs!  They didn't have candy in them, instead they had little erasers, stickers, and "gold" coins etc.  I love it! 
This was taken from under the water.  I cropped the rest of Isaac out and put it on my fishy face photography blog
We didn't stay b/c we (Steven and I) had gotten enough sun on our backs at that same pool the day before.  I'm glad I had put sunscreen on the boys, they didn't get pink at all.  We played with sidewalk chalk, went for a jog, and Steven took them to see a movie and to Publix the rest of the day. 
Oh, and I'm excited about this pool because they are enthusiastic about having me go on a designated picture day each swim lesson session! 

No comments: