Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Time {right in my own backyard}


The water is 78-79 degrees.  (not 88-89 like they typo I just fixed.)
My Fegers like it warmer, Malia is crazy.


A peach tree, thanks for planting it, mom.
Who wants to go swimming?!
snacks in the sunshine
FRESH fruit salad,
 & turkey hot dogs hot off of the grill.
(take off the shirts, Dad isn't here to get the strawberry stains out)
Sweet perfume from the orange tree blossoms
Potty training. 
 Now you see undies and shorts . . . now you don't. 
At this point in Isaac's life, I'm praising him for streaking b/c his undies are dry. 
Hopefully this phase in our lives won't last long though. 

Ramen on another day.  Just add hot water.  Easier than making 4 PB&Js b/c I seem to get interrupted every 70 sec to break up a petty fight.  (Dylan is a tattle tale, and not an innocent one either.)  Actually, I'm having Dylan make his own PB&Js since that's his favorite food.  He adds honey between the BP and the J. 
Little Mermaid! 
I love that she brought a little mermaid swimsuit over to match the little mermaid tail I'm working on.


3 Blonde girls who let me put bows in their hair! 
They're helping me wait to try to have a little girl of my own.
More peach tree blossoms.  I don't remember these last year.
eye contact
sometimes cuter than eye contact shots
Yes I got in the pool so that the other 6 kids could too.  One lifeguard to 6 kids is good, right?!  Only the girls swam though, and I knew the boys would stay on the stairs.  When the water warms up, who knows if I'll be this brave/stupid.  They may all want to go in at once! 
MAN I love April 2010.  My studio is preparing itself (pools are getting warmer and everything is green again).  Flowers are blooming.  I can run in the evenings even after I have done a bit of procrastinating.  It's daylight, the pool isn't getting as much tree-litter in it, and we can go swimming!  AND I have my first "participating instructor" fishy face photography photo shoots this month too.

No comments: