Wednesday, January 20, 2010

STOP! or should I write STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!


Can you think of a better caption?  Please share.  This photoshoot is because I want to include photos with Dylan's preschool valentines this year.  I'll be putting my logo/watermark in the corner, similar to Olan Mills, remember them?  And I'll put my logo on my return address label so they should put 2 and 2 together:)  I'm all about the underground marketing, and I BETTER have my website together by then! 
There's a lot of noise in this picture, but it sums up my kids pretty well.  Dylan is aiming to please, and Isaac is pouting being cute.  He's got nothing to prove.  Tell me a caption for this one too.  I need Valentine's ideas.

My patient is a graphic artist and told me about this building. His friend is one of the 4 artists who were hired to each cover a wall. I will be going back to do retakes.  I really want good close ups of each Dylan and Isaac, and I didn't get any good photos against a really awesome wall in the back.  We got there as the sun was going down and I ran out of daylight. 


I planned on the photoshoot and packed their clothes, but b/c I took the boys to Corrie's house in their footy PJs, I forgot their shoes.  Isaac borrowed Noah's, but Dylan couldn't borrow Malia's.  I stopped by a consignment shop and got Dylan some Batman shoes for $3.99.  Isaac had a tantrum b/c I didn't get him anything.  I hand't thought about dinner, so we stopped by Taco Bell for some cheese roll ups.  We stayed as long as we could, but then it hit me that we were in a bad part of town, seriously, and the bus started dropping people off so we got the heck outta there.  I felt like I was there dangling bate or something and got a bad feeling.  I'm going to add it to my list of potential backdrops for daytime though.  Feedback please! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caption for the second picture:

"She loves me, She loves me not"

Your Husband said...

For Valentine's it should be, "STOP, in the name of love"

Your Husband said...

I like "she loves me, she loves me not" for the 2nd picture also. Good suggestion Anonymous!

Kat Gille said...

I was thinking the same thing as Your Husband for the first picture! And for the second one, I think you could say Isaac looks like he's not sure whether his brother is trying to woo his girlfriend behind his back, so maybe something about stealing hearts? Or "Isaac: I know you're back there, Dylan, but you'd better not be trying to steal my girlfriend!"

And by the way, I was wondering where Isaac got the skater shoes! They're perfect for the shoot, but I'd never seen him wear anything like 'em before. I think I'm still used to seeing his chubby feet in the soft little froggy shoes. :P He looks much more like a little boy instead of a toddler in the skater shoes.

Grandpa said...

For the first photo, the "STOP! in the name of love" fits best for a Valentine, but I can't help thinking it looks like, "HA! Try an' run THIS Stop sign!"
You already have the perfect caption for the second one ("She loves me [... not]...")
Don't know of a caption for the Cupids on Patrol, one.
Or the "I dunno, ya think we can take him with our Cupid sticks?" one.

Alicia said...

Love this spot Tiffany! Where is it exactly? I hadn't checked your blog in a while, but I LOVE all your new pictures stuff. I'm trying to learn all this too, with the help of Sarah, so it's really fun for me to go through and read about you asking the same questions I have been :)