Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fishy Face Photography, drumroll please ~~~~~~~~


Alright, you're my friends, and I've already given the link out to some of you who have asked individually, so even though I have more tweaks that need to be done before showing potential new clients and ISR swim instructors, I don't know if I'll be able to do much more before my personal deadline of January 31st so why not show you today!

It'll be a work in progress and I'm going to continue my excitement into February to fix everything to perfection.  I've been staying up even later than usual because I have so many ideas for this, Valentine's Day, and Dylan and Isaac's birthdays!  Here's what I have going on before my "pie crust" deadline:  I work, have a primary presidency meeting, 2 photoshoots, a PCDHA board meeting to preside over, a PCDHA general meeting to do a powerpoint for and preside over, and Stake (Pinellas County church) conference this weekend AND am trying to recruit, verify, and organize volunteers to help with the national Give Kids A Smile program for Feb 12th.  So much for claiming January as "me month."  I have done things for me and at home too like reading scriptures daily, Steven made a sand box, we made rice crispy treats today, and I even got clear aligners braces (like invisalign) yesterday! 

So, only look at the new site if you're prepared to give me constructive feedback.  I'm pretty proud of myself for figuring it all out in less than a month.  I'd like to say thank you to my cousin Lacey with A Cherry On Top Photography (in Oklahoma) and her helpful husband who told me about hosting and templates and shoping carts and proofing sites and so much inspiration and courage and much more.  I  need to thank my supportive husband who has only rolled his eyes a couple of times at my enthusiasm and after all, he's the one who bought me my cameras!  He keeps talking about landscaping and a studio in our future!  I'm thankful to my friends who trust in me and who have let me take pictures of their adorable kids.  And thank you to my step-sister and her husband who designed my logo.  I'm so blessed! 
I know you probably skipped all of that and are looking for the link! Here it is.
As if you haven't guessed the website name:)
and the direct link to the blog if you don't want to go through that flash page is http://www.blog.fishyfacephotography.com/

AND b/c I think you need a fun picture, here's one of cute 3 month old Shaylyn.  My camera settings were wacky and it's a poor choice of background for her cute tutu, but she's so cute anyway!  (There's more of her on the new blog:)

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

Yeah!!!! The site looks great. I like it!