Monday, January 11, 2010

Am I a hypocrite?

I peeked in their prayer. Isaac and I had compromised with the whole PJs thing. He insisted on the shirt, so I let him put it over his footy PJs. Isaac is now saying prayers too. He is such a good talker and can repeat everything I say! Dylan likes things done the right way, so he kneels, bows his head, and starts out with "Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day . . .," and little Isaac copies it.
I may be a hypocrite, but I just know I might forget this sweet n silly moment. I love my little babies.

3 comments:

Kat Gille said...

I love that you captured that moment. I just hope they didn't hear the camera noise and look up and start talking to you in the middle of their prayer! What sweet kids. :)

Lacey McKay said...

How does that make you a hypocrite? Are you referring to a previous post? I feel like I'm missing something...

Tiffany Feger said...

b/c my eyes are open but i'm having them be perfect little prayer givers. you know, i'm telling them one thing- to close their eyes and be reverent, but them i'm opening my eyes, smiling, not paying total attention, and am reaching over for my camera while trying not to laugh with how cute it all looks.