Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Save the DAAAAAAAAAAAAY!


Dylan and Isaac are going to have a combined birthday party. 
Since they're into superheros, that's the theme, can you tell?!

This is the save the date email I sent out to his little cousins.

Dylan is into little superhero "waxin' Fegers" (action figures).  I want to make a shaddow box/shelves for him to store them in on the playroom wall.  I'm hoping Steven will whip one together one weekend.  I know Dylan will be excited to carefully stand each one up there.  They are both also into race tracks, like the Hotwheels one they got from their Aunt Kat.  They'd like more of that orange track to make it bigger and better.  They like the $.99 hotwheels too!  Isaac is really into the look-and-find books.  He finds the things faster than any of the rest of us, then he starts to memorize where they are and is really really fast at locating the items.  Both of the boys are into books, but we have a lot, especially thanks to the Wang and Szasz families.  I want them to get some new car DVDs or CDs that are educational.  I want them to start singing things that they should memorize,  like states, seasons, continents, months, 10 commandments, etc.  That's my little wish list for them.  I think I'll get them the marble race track from Marcie's Discovery Toys business.  They really don't need any more toys though. 

2 comments:

Kat Gille said...

Cuteness! That was a very creative invite! Wish I could come.

Lacey McKay said...

OMG Tiff!!! That comic strip is amazing! You didn't tell me you were going to do that! How did you do it? I'm amazed!