Monday, November 2, 2009

Fun Run

It's almost been 6 weeks since Lindsay had baby Ada, so she was ready to go for a run, even before her 6 week check-up. Her tummy is flat. I should ask her if she's thinner than before she had a baby, I think she might be. Anyway, we ran over 2 miles. Good job, Lindsay!

Dylan and Isaac shout "Halloween Stuff" when they see Halloween decorations. On our way out from our starting place, we had to stop at this one because a drive by wasn't enough time to take it all in. The giant roaches are a nice touch. I can't think of anything more creepy.On the way back, Dylan asked if he could go over so I could take a picture of him. He is smart, adding the part about taking a picture. I said yes. They're looking at a giant inflated spider that moves its head every couple of seconds. After that, somebody stopped us to tell us there were manatees in the water!

Look how close they got to us!
I love it when it's high tide at that sea wall. I really love running in Florida. If only the time didn't change. I really hate it getting dark so early. It's dumb. Why do we change the time anyway? We don't have crops to plow or cows to milk early in the morning. And you know I'm not getting up in the morning to run.

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

I think the time change is dumb too, but there ARE a lot of farmers here in Oklahoma. Is that why they do it? I've always wondered...

Brandon and Katie said...

fun! I've never seen a manatee. Wasn't that Lindsay's first one? I remember she said she had never seen one. way cool.