Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Saturday Morning Stroll

I can't think of the name of this park, but it's really close, and I've never been there before. That's dumb. Steven has taken Dylan before. There are gators there! See this baby aligator? I made it color around it b/c it's hard to spot.
We saw two turtles below us when we looked down from a tower.



Awesome wooded walkways.
A perfect place for a little boy who just needs to RUN!
And for looking at nature and picking up leaves.
Isaac doesn't suck his thumb. He must have touched something sweet. Odd, but I liked trying to get it on film (card.)
Isaac liked clearing the walkways of leaves. One. By. One. He picked them up and threw them through the slats. Then he discovered that he could put them in his pockets. That took some quality time. I love when kids discover new things they can do.
That was taking a while, so Steven scooped him up. He got Dylan too and they had fun walking back.
Maybe they liked hitting Steven's hat b/c it was so funny the first time.

3 comments:

Brandon and Katie said...

Looks like the park right behind our house- literally if I wouldve looked out my window I wouldve seen you guys walking. I think it's just called largo nature preseve or something. We like to go run back there. Speaking of running........ :)

Tiffany Feger said...

Actually, it's in St. Pete, near the interstate. I'll have to ask Steven the name of the place.

Anonymous said...

Sawgrass Lake Park (from Steven)