Friday, January 2, 2009

We Love You, & We Miss You, Abuelita!

December 28, 19?? - December 29, 2008
(She does not want anybody to know her true age if they don't already know it and requested us not use her birth year.)

Maria Feger's Slide Show we made for her funeral (and for her family and friends):

Note how she loved having her picture taken. There are so many pictures that we left out. Steven, Juliane, and Andre picked just a part of the ones she and we have of her. She has the biggest smile in all of the group shots. She is also the only one dressed up in the dancing picture at the beginning of the 2nd song. We're not sure if she was taking or teaching the dancing class.


and the 2nd half:

I had to put the slide show on two different movies because it's too long for youTube. She wanted Ave Maria and Gloria sung at her funeral. She also wanted fun latin music because she wanted everybody to be happy because she had lived a full fun life. She is happy again and is no longer suffering from her lung cancer.
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewalbum.html?bm=175177

7 comments:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

Wow. You guys did a great job of putting that together! She was so beautiful. I love all of the big smiles. It looks like she lived a very full, happy life. I can see a lot of Steven and Dylan in her too.

Lindsay said...

So...I havent had a chance to watch the whole thing yet...BUT, Dylan looks SO much like his grandma (and no she does not look like a boy and he does not look like a girl). There were a couple of pictures where she was smiling so big and all I could see was little Dylan. It was amazing to for me to see the resemblence.

Tara said...

How sad. I am so sorry for your loss.

the4mdays said...

Thank you so much for posting the videos. It was hard for me to see where I was sitting so I'm glad I got the chance to see it again. It is so beautiful, just like her.

the4mdays said...

Thank you so much for posting the videos. It was hard for me to see where I was sitting so I'm glad I got the chance to see it again. It is so beautiful, just like her.

Holly said...

I'm sorry for your loss, she seems like a wonderful woman. You all are in our prayers.

betsey said...

We love the Feger family! You are in our thoughts and prayers!