Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Baby Sister's Wedding

My step-sister, Lindsey, is married now! She and Jason got married at the Bountiful temple. I still think our groom's men would argue that our August wedding in Florida was worse weather than their December wedding in Utah. They were both extremes in temperatures, but Lindsey wasn't cold at all. She was so beautifully happy! Jason and his brothers. One is on a mission so they had a cardboard cut out of him. We also had a cardboard cut out of our brother, Martin, who's in Mexico serving a mission for our church. He took a "normal" picture with his suit, but my mom had this funny one printed instead. We loved it.
Bride's Maids

Kat ordered us matching dresses too. She got me the scarf from Spain! Both boots are hers, also a recent purchase from her trip to Spain. (Lots of people asked us where she got them.)
Lindsey's parents are above and Jason's are below
Congratulations, newlyweds!!!!!

*Some of these pictures (the good ones) were taken by my Stephen Beckman, my step-brother

2 comments:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

She is such a beautiful bride! They look like the sweetest little couple ever.

I also had to say that I LOVE the boots! And I love Kat's white coat too.

Lindsay said...

Ohhhh..I remember that day like it was yesterday. Adrenilane pumping like crazy so you don't feel the cold one bit. Not until the last picture was taken, then the pain sets in!!

You guys look hot with those awesome boots!! I love em. I want em. You girls are all sooo beautiful! I want Kat to marry my brother in law so we can be in the same fam!! Hahah.