Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Morning

Santa came!


Thanks for the matching PJs, Lacey. We'll see if I really make this New PJs thing a tradition. Poor Dylan really looks like he just woke up. It was earlier than he's ever been up I bet. We got up early so we could be at the airport before the sun came up.
Isaac stole my carrot and didn't let go of it all morning, even through security at the airport. They were both soooo good on the plane. I wouldn't have bought tickets if I knew Steven wouldn't be going, but it worked out. Seriously, they were happy angels.
Dylan didn't get to open these "bad guys" until we were up in the air. The old man next to us occupied Dylan. I don't like play fighting b/c my hand might get hit on accident. This Grandpa-man was more than a good sport. In fact, I gave up my middle seat to Dylan so he wouldn't have to reach over my knees. It was so sweet.

We even had a good layover. I had Dylan wear a pull up all day just in case, but he didn't need it! He didn't even have to go on the plane (yay for me.) We had enough time to run around and play at the airport. It was perfect timing because my mom got to call my brother, Martin, in Mexico and they conferenced me in! He's on a mission for our church and we can only talk to him on Christmas and Mother's Day. I had to chase Isaac around with a camera in my right hand and the phone in my left hand, but it was seriously perfect timing! I was so proud of myself for packing toys and I felt so organized and happy about being able to talk to my Spanish-accent-having-little-brother. (Once I got to Utah, that was the end of that organized feeling.)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Good JOb! You are a great mom. You don't have to be TOTALLY organized to be a good mom. THose pictures are awesome. I love the Santa Suit.