Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SNOWBOARDING!!!

Look at my cute little boys. My mom paid for us to go snowboarding. That was just one gift. They also helped pay for our plane tickets. They also watched my boys instead of snowboarding or skiing with us. It was so much fun! It was powdery fluffy soft padded snow at Sundance. I wasn't sore or bruised at all the next day.

They drove us up to pay for us and get us our rental gear.


Matt shoved his gloved hands into his Echo bunny suit.


My dad works with him. Matt got the bunny suit for fun, but it's kinda his one and only marketing strategy. Yes he snowboarded in it. You'll see.


This is for you, Jake, and all of the Rays fans out there. It's even blue and white!Kat and I stayed together the whole day and met up w/ the others a lot.


Like I said, the snow was soo deep and soft. I spotted a good snow angel spot and boarded right to it and threw myself into the side of the mountain. Kat made one next to mine.





Here's Matt my crazy brother.
How's this for marketing for you, Matt:)


Everybody loved the bright pink blur. He looked so rediculous. Like usual (Matt says), the girls loved it, the guys hated it. There were bunny hunting season comments and girls asked to get their pictures taken with him.










I followed the bunny down the hill. I slowed down some to video JT. He has the Orlando Magic black jacet on. The bunny finally crashed on this video. It's hard to see b/c I was a little too far back. His head fell off so it must have been funny to see from the lift.


Kat and poor Mr. Echo:

After a delicious organic lunch my dad brought, Matt retired the bunny suit so we could go up and over the mountain. We froze but it was so worth it.


And a fun last picture

3 comments:

The Stevens said...

Cute pictures Tiff. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am glad you found time to post. It must have been after we left. It's fun to have a white Christmas!

Lindsay said...

I am soooo jealous! I love snowboarding and probably will be a very long time before i go again. So cool that you guys got to go.

Amber Ayres said...

your brother is soooo funny! looks like you guys had a lot of fun!