Saturday, November 8, 2008

Softball Saturday

We took Maria to watch Gabrielle play softball. She pitches! We had wanted to go see her before, but it's been too hot. This is what I get for interrupting Dylan and his cousin Coby when they're having fun playing. Coby is younger than Dylan, can you believe it?

Poor Isaac seems to be looking at me saying "save me." The cool thing is that Steven went over to put Isaac's hat back on and totally saved Isaac from getting hit with a foul ball. Steven's butt blocked it! People were congratulating him on a good game and a good save even after the game was over. Such good timing!

Then we drove to all have lunch at a Spanish restaurant. It's one of those holes-in-the-wall that you gotta stop at if you're in the area. Maria's picky, and she lOves it.

1 comment:

betsey said...

Looks like fun! I always wanted to pitch when I played softball, but I wasn't any good :) Way to go Danielle! Dylan and Isaac are so lucky to have loads of family around to visit. What a fun day!