Friday, November 14, 2008

Isaac walks the line

My friend Emmy saw a onesie that read "I crawl the line" with a little guitar and we both liked it. I'm not sure our other friends got it at first. It was a little expensive for me, especially since Dylan had just taken his first step the night before. That was when Dylan was 11 months old. We were in Texas with my old room mates from BYU. (I miss you guys.) Anyway, I didn't know how to make the onesie myself for Isaac and make it look presentable and now I'm missing that window of opportunity because this little guy . . .

took his FIRST STEPS today!!!!!

He has been standing for a while, but would bend his knees and put his hands on the floor when he wanted to move. It was so cute and I was so excited. He actually took two steps in a row the first time. Then he did 3 steps right after because he knew I needed that verification. I tried my hardest to get it on video, but he was too excited and kept lunging or dancing towards the camera. Steven came home and Isaac walked to him too! Even together we haven't captured it, but I wanted to post the news anyway. AAAAAw, my little baby. My sore back is ready for him to walk on his own two feet, so bring it ON!
Oh, and here're some pictures of Dylan when he could stand on his own. These are from when Dylan was 11 months old. (Isaac started 3 months earlier with the standing trick.) I had to leave you with some pictures.

Yes, that was taken in a bathroom on a changing table (at church). I realized that he looked so cute in Zac's sweater though and he was happy and awake, so I didn't want to miss the chance to remember it. I'm glad I did b/c he fell asleep or got too hot or something so this is the only picture I have of him looking so cute. Amber gave him his cute real hair cut too.

Did you seriously read this whole post? Sorry, it was mainly for me Ü

4 comments:

The Stevens said...

I read the whole thing. I figured it wouldn't take him long to start walking. Cute pictures.

Marcie said...

He is growing up too fast! Make him stop :) Such a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Isaac! :) I think it's absolutely adorable that somebody that young and chubby can actually walk. I can't wait for him to come here so I can see his new tricks!!!

Amber Ayres said...

I miss you too! wow I can't believe he's taking steps! wow!