Friday, November 7, 2008

Preschool Pumpkin Party

I made this Happy Harvesting card for Dylan's class mates. I made little treat bags with candy, raisins, fun straws, cheapo glow sticks, and little bugs and critters toys, oh and maybe I put a spider ring in there before I tied them to the above picture. The preschool is in/at a church and I don't think they were supposed to say Happy Halloween because Dylan's teacher said "oops" after inviting us to their Halloween party. She then called it the Harvest Party. It was on Halloween. Corrie and I have that day off so we took the kids even though they don't usually go to school then. It was a little carnival - so cute.

Dylan got a green pumpkin painted on his face.
and caught a big fish!
He also pinned the nose on a pumpkin.
Isaac and Noah liked hanging out with the big kids too.


We got smoothies after because Malia had a good week at preschool. She started having a hard time going, so the teacher suggested making a reward chart so that she could earn a prize for not crying. Dylan has liked school from the start, so the smoothie wasn't really a reward for him. He got one b/c he's spoiled. Noah and Isaac slept in their matching car seats on the other table.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

That's so cute! I get worried about going back to work next year... but I LOVE that school! ...and it will be so nice when the twins are there with Dylan and Malia!

The Stevens said...

Looks like fun and that card you made is so cute. You are creative and I love the pictures you used! Let's get together soon.