Monday, July 16, 2007

Florida Lifestyle

Florida is great. I had a really yucky crab cake* at lunch and wanted to taste a good one so bad! After work, we met Andre and Darren out to watch them play beach volleyball then eat dinner. Steven commented on what a good life I have if I can order crab cakes twice in one day to make up for the discusting excuse for the thing I ate at lunch.
*Let me just make a note that for some reason I have been tempted with sushi a couple of times since being pregnant and have been wanting seafood all the time. I like seafood regularly, but I'm supposed to be really picky w/ what kinds of fish I eat b/c of the mercury content. I heard that crab is OK, so that's what I want! I'm too poor for king crab legs at the Salt Rock Grill, so crab cakes were my craving of the day.

Look how lucky Dylan is - eating a tomato with the sun setting behind him. And, flossing his teeth afterwards of course - a momma's boy:)

No comments: