Friday, January 14, 2011

The grass is always greener on the inside

The grass is all brown outside.  Yuck.  I like green backdrops, but that's ok.  Uncle Andre gave us some wheat grass seeds he had already sprouted for us.  The boys love waking up and looking at how tall it has grown each night.  Today we cut and ate some.  (I'm not going to juice it.)  He loved it and asked for seconds and thirds and later for fourths!
Thank you Uncle Andre, and Happy Birthday today!!!
I saw a "boredom busters" blog post today about marshmallow creations.  I got out the marshmallows, raisins, and cheereos.  It's a little less healthy than the wheat grass, but it lasts longer. 
 We also played checkers (Dylan beat me), memory match with Isaac (I played both games at the same time which may be why Isaac won at that too.)  They played with super heros, then cars, and now with clay.  We'll play with Jake later then they'll go to Grandma's.  Are they lucky or WHAT? 
I just wish it wasn't so freezing outside so we could play out there too. 

No comments: