Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a Baby Shower!

Dr. Brayer throws fun baby showers for the girls at our work.  This time, it was for her brother and sister-in-law.  They both work with us.  I'm so excited for them!  Here's a little diaper cake I made her as one of her gifts.  She's so tiny with that little baby bump sticking out.  I love it:)
 We played some fun games - it's dificult to come up with new games.  There have been 9 office baby showers since I've been there!  But we did.  It's funny, looking at all of the pictures I took, I mostly got pictures of Dr. Brayer's 3 kids having fun.  They're a part of our office.  (My kids were napping.) 



 They don't get group family photos much, so right before I left I took one of all of them.  They'll have a new baby girl in their next group shot! 
I took maternity photos for Michael and Tu Anh and am going through them now.  I really hope she calls me to go take hospital photos for them!  Dr. Brayer got them a fishy face photography gift cert for newborn photos too:) 

No comments: