Monday, March 22, 2010

Tee Ball Time!

Dylan started playing tee ball on a real team!  Here he is at his first practice.  He wanted to wear his new baseball pants. 
Can you believe that I forgot my cameras that I had already and charged?!  It was his first game!  I asked the mom with the nicest camera if she would take some pictures of my little #5 for me through the fence.  She did!  The next two are from Nicky's mom.  The parents get to be on the field with the kids. 
They get assigned MLB teams.  Look at his huge shirt and hat.  This is such a fun thing to watch each week.
And here's my camera - back in action for his 2nd game.  They are practicing a little before the game. 

Isaac really wanted to go out and play the first game.  He was so mad at me.  He has been good at watching or playing under the bleachers for the next two games though. 

Dylan is a little afraid to really smack the ball, but he is really good!
I think it's hard for him to run with the big hat on his head, but he has to keep it on the whole way around 'til home. 


I love how he is looking at me instead of at the high five in his face.  And I love the proud daddy in the back.  Steven does everything for tee ball.  He signed him up, sold raffle tickets, bought all of the gear, is the contact person for the team mom, knows when there are practices, etc.  He and Dylan are equally excited about this sport.
"good game, good game, good game, good game, good game, good game."  Dylan is the one in the middle headed to the right with no hat on.  He was the last batter so he hit a home run!  His grandma and granddad got to see it!
Isaac went to run the bases after.  He ended up just running all around. 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh I LOVE that! so CUTE