Sunday, March 14, 2010

networking with my fishy face photography

hi friends,

I'm getting ready to be the next big thing in photography and I could use your help. 

Besides hiring me to be your photographer when it's still just $50, could you "follow" my http://www.blog.fishyfacephotography.com/ blog please?  I only have 2 followers, and that looks pretty sad.  You can even follow anonymously, however that's spelled. 

And I'm going to work on my fishy face facebook fan page more, so I'd love it if you would be a fan of me too! 

If you want to add my logo as a button on your blog, then you can go to your layout, click "add widget," select the photo one, and upload my logo (after you right click on it and save it somewhere like to your desktop).  In the link section, add either http://http://www.blog.fishyfacephotography.com/ if you just want the blog, but you can do the flash page that will go to the blog and to my portfolio by adding http://www.fishyfacephotography.com/ and saving it.

Of course comments on that blog and on facebook are helpful and loved!

I'm going to mostly make money off of my summer underwater swimming lesson sessions, so in order to attract those clients, I want to look like a lot of people love me!  I'm being completely honest letting them know that I'm just starting out b/c I'm only official as of 2010, but you all know that I've had a camera attached to me ever since I got my hands on one as a kid.  I used to only use the 1 hour developing services b/c I was afraid of the chance that my film would get lost if they sent it out.  I would always get doubles and would give coppies to friends.  I was hesitant to transition to digital, but of course that was a great move.  I'm getting better and better at both the photography side, and the business side.  Networking is the best way to start, so please help me out! 

Oh, and I have my first ISR underwater photoshoot on April 15th!  I just need to set dates with other instructors and find ways for them to advertise on my blog etc.  I'm so excited!

And I'll be glad to help you market your business or skills too!

Pictures to come soon, gotta unload the dishwasher real quick first:)

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Well, I'm already a follower! ...and I think my friend Nicole is the other one ;)

I'm sure I'm just a little slow tonight but I don't understand how to add the widget. If I copy your logo will that make it go right to your page? (That's how I have other "buttons" on my page... is this different?) I feel like there is a second step I don't understand...

Is the facebook page up already? How do I find it? I'm thinking I may need a second gift certificate for my nephew's first birthday in 2 weeks... I'll be in touch :)