Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 4th - day time at Madiera Beach, and baby White Water Rafting

We showed up to the beach where Malia, Noah, their cousin Olivia, their parents, and 4 grandparents had set up a sand fort. Dylan remembered Father's Day, and challenged his daddy to dig a tunnel. Challenge accepted. Dylan wasn't brave enough to crawl through it, so Malia and Olivia did. Isaac tried to scoot through it on his little bottom but it wasn't quite tall enough.



Then we went boogie boarding. Corrie said Malia and Olivia were doing it by themselves! Dylan would rather play with sand toys.Isaac was into it though. He wanted me to let go.Steven took Dylan out in the raft. Again, Dylan would rather be playing with sand toys.
Isaac on the other hand, couldn't get enough!
He's going to like white water rafting some day.
He's so cute and compact.
Isaac was having so much fun that Olivia wanted in. They laughed and laughed. Then Malia wanted in.Still fun!I, on the other hand, was ready to go back to play with sand toys:) Isaac cried when I pried his fingers off of the boat.
Oh yea, and JT and Martin and a friend joined us. They boogie boarded on their tummies and skim boards. I tried skim boarding. I'm no good. They left to go to meet up w/ their friends. See Martin's missionary tan lines? We all asked him if he had applied sunscreen and how much.
Dylan snuck through the tunnel when nobody was looking. I and my camera were though:)
We went home so the boys could all nap. I went running and my legs are sore. Running w/o a stroller is actually a better work out I think b/c I can actually run instead of jog. Then we went back to the beach - see post below.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

FUN!!! You guys are so awesome..i love all of your excursions!!