Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cancer Emotions

Did anybody else tear up in that breast cancer dance last night on So You Think You Can Dance? I'm not even pregnant and I did, out of the blue while Steven was trimming Dylan's toe nails on the floor in front of me. You had to be there. I'm not sure what it was, but I know or have known too many people with cancer. That's the same for everybody I guess. I don't really know what to say to them, I just do what they want. It doesn't have to be sad, but it's kinda the unsaid stuff that people wonder about. Interresting.

It's good to have a great attitude, like my friend Sarah. We don't get to go out much, but we did last Friday night to show her cancer that it's not going to get her down - not now, and not ever. That's what she wanted. Marcie, her BFF, is a MUCH better story teller than I am (ask anybody,) so I'll let you read about our night here.
And I would have dressed up in more than just that glove, Sarah, I'm wearing scrubs right now for you:) Good luck Sarah M., Shannon M., baby Maddison C., and others with cancer, we pray for you each night!

No comments: