Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Scooter. Yay!

I occassionally run in our neighborhood. It's the only exercise I get so I need it. I love it. I'm not loving pushing both boys though. Dylan can ride his bike or the scooter but pushing Isaac isn't so fun. I tried to convince him to stay home with Steven on Saturday afternoon but he insisted on going. He has been wanting to ride a bike but we haven't taken him to my mom's cul-de-sac to practice. He wanted to use the scooter so I took the double stroller just in case. Last time we took the scooter, I let Isaac try it but he was so slow and  needed a break. Now he can go faster! I was so happy that I took pictures. 
 He tripped and fell a couple of times but just got a couple of little scrapes and got right back on. He didn't break anything. I, on the other hand, did. My iphone screen shattered after it smacked the sidewalk when we hit a bump. There wasn't as much weight in the stroller so the back-of-the-bus bounced higher. I hardly ever go on the sidewalk as you can see from the pictures b/c of the bumps and going up and down the gutter areas. I showed Isaac how to stay balanced above the scooter instead of leaning and didn't want to leave the baby in the street.
So now I need to either fix the phone or live with it. Dang.

No comments: