Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Look to the left - It's a bird! Look to the right - it's a plane! No, look at my two superhero birthday boys!

Before their combined birthday party, after loading the balloons, the POW, SPLAT, KERBLAM, WHAM! and BIFF" signs, the Publix cake, the cooler filled with juice boxes and hot dogs, and the ready-to-assemble-capes, I took a couple of quick photos of my super hero boys in thier birthday crowns before loading them up too. 
I love that they felt in character, they wore their superhero bracelets, and they love their crowns.
(SOOC, no crops, no retouches, just an attempt to sharpen for web; 1/1250s, F/5.0, 1600ISO)
i did decide to crop it and make the sky a little more blue etc, so it's on my fishy face photography blog.

1 comment:

Lacey McKay said...

Hey, just looking at your settings here...did you know you can bring your SS way down (such as 1/250) and that will allow you to also bring your ISO down. Your exposure looks great, but a lower ISO will make for a much sharper image! I never go above 1/250 unless it's direct sunlight, but I never shoot in direct sunlight.