Thursday, February 18, 2010

CPR training

This was Dylan's first encounter with learning about CPR. His school had called me to go get him b/c there had been a pink eye break out and his eye started to turn pink. I couldn't get him into the doctor 'til after my meeting, so I brought him along. He sat through the whole thing, looking hid scholastic book cataloges and asking questions about the scenarios. He watched the videos, then didn't think twice about participating when the teacher told us to get in pairs.

He took some pictures too.  We're a good team.

1 comment:

Kat Gille said...

SO cute. Dylan is such a big kid now. It's adorable that he takes pictures of you since you take pictures of him. And I LOVE the picture of him with his little hands in those big gloves pretending like he has enough weight on him to do compressions. :)