Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Break (almost)

Today was a good day. I almost ruined it by falling asleep on the couch by watching TV but got up. I started out by actually being the one to answer the door when Corrie got here. I probably was still in my PJs, but I was up and had been doing things already! We read the Book of Mormon story about Nephi chopping the wicked king Laban's head off b/c I had forgotten the brothers' 2nd attempt. I read at lights. I dropped the kids off and went to the library. It's college spring break so it didn't open until 9. SO we read books outside with the smokers. The kids colored, pasted, and pupped showed it up. We played inside and outside and in the pool for the first time even. I got my big camera out and took photos of the outside fun. (not pictured.) We ate lunch. I made peanut butter energy chia coconut balls. I napped when Julia napped. I woke up a lot of times to listen to Tyler and Ivy being good. We picked up the boys and went to Brother Bissey's to pick loquots again. I made freezer jam with the loquats and made sloppy joes. The kids played outside more and we ate by the pool. Isaac and Tyler went in, Isaac really swam around. I bathed us and julia since she was sooooo sandy in her hair. I was late to church, but that's ok. Then I blogged here, blogged for ffp, created 3 documents/signs and emailed them to the printer for work and made lunches with the new loquat jelly. phew! Oh, and I wrote my senator asking him to keep the time change to this time. I like it.



2 comments:

Don B said...

good day, good pictures, good posts,,,, all good. yes what is with changing the clock - so crazy. Leave us on daylight savings time. ..

Don B said...

good day, good pictures, good posts,,,, all good. yes what is with changing the clock - so crazy. Leave us on daylight savings time. ..