Monday, April 21, 2014

St. Patrick's Day

 Isaac's teacher, Ms. Bowes. Isaac tries to sneak by her every morning.
We got home to meet Andre, who brings Clara to us.  She was 2 days shy of being 5 months old and started grabbing her feet. I had asked Barbie if she had any diaper covers and she ordered one. :) So we used it for the frame photo then found a green shirt in my bag of hammy downs from April and put her adorable headband on her for some pictures before friends came over.




Rachel invited a bunch of people to a park, but it was going to be a rainy day so she asked if they could come to my house. She gave me shamrock earrings she made and decorated with shamrocks she cut out of construction paper.
 Everybody brought green foods.
 Chaos!






I sorta had to kick everybody out so I could go to an OB appointment. Those appointments are such a pain and are never convenient. Good friends, good green food, a happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: