Monday, March 26, 2007

Visiting Teaching in the park

It's felt like spring break b/c Steven and I went out on Saturday night and we don't have pressing deadlines. Steven has been reading a big book as part of his vacation. He just finnished it today. I'm done being graded for school so now even though I'm still the project manager for this County-wide Head Start Caries Intervention Program (HSCIP), I can breath. I have even been cooking dinner.
I knew that I didn't have time to play around w/ a weblog or much with photos before so I didn't want to spend $ on photoshop for Christmas, but I still want it for graduation. Steven's thinking that we can make that happen. I want the best one so that I won't regret not getting it from the beginning. Lacey will help me figure it out. Kat's room-mate had a text book on photoshop so maybe I'll go to a bookstore and get a book. THAT will be my new school work:)
I worked in the morning for just 2hours for one patient b/c I'm so booked and she really needed the cleaning. Dylan, Malia, and I went "visiting teaching" with Danielle and her baby, Liam for our first time (oops). We visit taught our friend Shannon and her three kids. It was really more of a play date than teaching. We got Panera and went to the park. I love having time to hang out with friends again. It was beautiful in the shade of the big Oak trees. Avery said she was going to "the desert" though when she would go play on the playground. Thank goodness for Dylan's new hat!
Notice how well behaved the other kids are.
Dylan is not happy I took him from the playground and Malia is all over the place.

Notice that Malia is trying to blow the bubbles but Dylan eats the wand. I guess that's the 3 months of maturity that she has on him. They do play so well together. They're best friends.

No comments: