Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Vacations

We went on a week vacation to Utah. Steven took his Bar exam right before we left. He's now job searching until he finds out the results in about a month (or more). He may not have a week to take a vacation for a long time. Steven had never been skiing or seen it snow, so we finally took a wintery vacation. Even though we live in Florida, we just go on short tropical vacations like to Miami, the Keys, the Bahamas, Costa Rica, or somewhere else in Florida.
I have a sister and two brothers in Provo, Utah and our friends went out the same week. It was a fun vacation filled with snowboarding, sledding, snowmen, snowmobiling, hot chocolate, snowball fights, and warm clothes. We didn't find the hot sprinngs, but not for lack of effort. My dad was helpind us from Florida w/ his GPS. It just got too late. I still wish we would have gone ice skating outside. The lakes weren't safe but we did see some people walking on them and ice fishing.

It was Dylan's 3rd airplane trip. I also took him on one when he was still in my tummy. We went to my cousin Julie's wedding at the Salt Lake Temple. He was easier to handle then.

I took him to visit baby Abbey when he was 7 months old then to Texas to visit my BYU room mates when he was 10 months old. He took his 1st step there.

When Dylan was just 3 months old, we took him to Key West.

No comments: