Friday, December 25, 2015

Our Feger Family Uber The River And Through The Woods Christmas Card 2015


uber the river Play this as you open the card. It's not polished and probably wouldn't have made the final cut if we had actually made musical cards. It was bed time, I had Dylan figure out the violin part real quick, bribed Tyler into singing, and Isaac knew the piano part so we did it in like 3 takes. Done. [audio m4a="http://www.fishyfacephotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/11-272-post/Uber.m4a"][/audio] uber 2015 5x7 Inside topuber 2015 5x7 Inside bottom Here's the card, with only Tyler, our 4 year old, singing. My friend Mendy sells Matilda Jane clothing and outfitted Julia and myself. Www.matildajane.com #520 I was relieved since I had not figured that part out yet. I didn't even know there was Matilda Jane for adults, awesome! And this is what Dylan drew for the back. He had some direction then I used a pen over it to make it more like a coloring page. Have you seen the adult doodling pages lately? I've been seeing friends post about how relaxing it is to do alone or another loved the bonding time when she and her niece colored. It's stress relieving and opens up the right brain which is sometimes just what the doctor ordered. uber 2015 Back We pretended to cram into an Uber car to go over a river, we walked through the woods, and we hugged my mom to have the best Christmas ever. We hope you can be with family this Christmas too :) My big plan was to order custom musical cards. I found a couple of companies who could play a recording of my kids playing/singing, but it was so expensive. I considered it until my husband grounded me. It would've made the card make more sense, not that it really makes sense, but it's the year that both piano and violin click for our boys. Tyler is taking violin lessons too (but barely started.) Julia can talk so I would have her say something cute, even if it was just "hi." Maybe you sang along and didn't need us. "Uber the river and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go." Instead of the music, since I wanted something interactive so had my oldest draw the doodling coloring pages. I like it.

No comments: