Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tyler's Birthday Day

Tyler woke up ready to sing "Happy Birthday" to himself. I laid out his clothes and crown and he loved them. He has an opinion on what he wears now.
 Ivy came over and gave him his present. Corrie stayed at my house while we walked Dylan and Isaac into school and dropped off paperwork at the school office. I thought of going to the store with the babies, but since we had to come back home to get Ivy, we just hung out. We ate mangos. 

I considered taking them to the zoo but it was my first day having to take them in two car lines. I videoed them interacting and before I knew it, a half hour had passed, that'll be a boring video:) 
You and Ivy took a long nap, but it was right in the middle of when I needed to go pick up Malia and Noah. So Bailey came over! I took Malia and Noah to Target where I bought you some big boy Mickey Mouse undies and some maternity shirts for Aunt Kat. (It's no fun spending money on maternity shirts at the end of a pregnancy since it seems like a bit of a waste.) Then Bailey said Tyler and Ivy were still asleep so we went to Dylan and Isaac's car line. When we got home, Bailey said the kids had only been awake for 5 minutes. So the gift of a long nap was a present that I personally would have appreciated. 
Then the Taylors came over and we swam before it rained. It had been raining a lot in the evenings so we got in the pool right away.  

Inside, we ate Hungry Howies and the kids went wild.

 Steven brought home new Crocs for Tyler. The shoes look like they'd fit Isaac, not sure how that's just one size up. Tyler liked them that day, but still wears the old ones. He likes crocs and I like that he can put them on himself and they are so washable.
 Tyler got a helicopter cake! It was much anticipated. and when it was gone, he missed it.
 He blew the candles out first try right when we put the cake in front of him, so we had to re-light, sing, and he blew them out first try again. We sang many times to him that day.



These Taylor kids are so sweet, they thanked me for everything!

 Steven got a new car for Tyler's birthday. There was paperwork and test drives and instruction going on that evening. Steven finally has a new car after years and years of driving one that was old (and paid off.)

 (I never changed out of my swimsuit.)
When the crews left, it was just family. Tyler told my everybody how we plan to spend Cinco De Mayo next year and my mom thought I'd blog it. So I did :) Barbie understood Tyler first.
Tyler was about as excited for a potty book as he was about his undies. He liked the water table set from Grandma and Grandpa though :)







You even feed your mower grass and dirt. So cute.
Thank you Uncle Andre and Aunt Barbie for the Tee Ball set and for the homework books for the other two, and Thank you Taylors for the duplos. Ivy has claimed all of the pink ones, a new source of sibling rivalry :) They both love them!

No comments: