Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Popping tags

After buying more time to search for a missing book by renewing it at the library, and getting an answered prayer to help me remember where I put my wallet, Julia and I went to the thrift store with my friends Yvonne and Jill. Score! 

I got myself a new one piece. I thought to get to and from suits and I'd be three new swimsuits. I got the boys a bunch of T-shirts in a couple of pairs of shorts since they keep getting the shorts dirty by climbing the tree and being boys. I got myself a pair of heels and a pair for my mom. But the thing I went for specifically, was silver cups and things to make a tea set for Julia. The kids loved them and played with them by the pool and made their own water table. I can't wait to do a pretty little photo shoot with them with Julia. I just need to find a teddy bear and a pretty table.

No comments: