Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Keaster!

1 year ago
Do you know which is Isaac and which is Noah in this one?
My mom hates this pic I think. I wish I had more paint colors than pink and purple for these two keasters. Do you think they'll care if I post this picture every year? Maybe that'll be my Easter tradition. As of now, our traditions are as follows: they'll get their Easter baskets when they wake up (Saturday morning), they'll each get a book from me and Daddy along with raisins, fun cereal, and a little bit of candy in their eggs, we'll do a little Easter Egg hunt and try to keep Isaac from throwing all of the eggs in my mom's pool, then on Sunday, we'll try to make it to Malia and Noah's church's "Son-rise" service Sunday morning, then we'll go to our church. My mom is having us over for "fratata" right after church, and of course I'm hoping for a casual family photo shoot somewhere in there. My plan was to dye eggs this evening, but I couldn't find the two dozen eggs that I had bought the day before. I finally found them in the back of Steven's car so I put them right in the trash b/c they're probably half cooked already. I had taken his car. They were behind the box of heavy duty trash bags and whatever other guardening/handyman stuff he had back there. Maybe tomorrow, or maybe next year.

6 comments:

Amber Ayres said...

This is soooo cute! I can't believe I never saw this last year! It's hard to believe how little he was just a year ago! cute booty!

Lindsay said...

Hahah...I laughed out loud on that. Did you photo shop the easter design on their bums OR color it? Thats awesome

Tiffany Feger said...

It's paint alright, the boarder is all photoshop though.

Lindsay said...

Hahaha...that is hilarious. I wanna go to the beach later. If I go, wanna go and bring your kids? I need to get some sun on this white skin of mine. Im a ghost. A chubby one.

Jaynan said...

haha cute! why doesn't your mom like this picture? i'm sure isaac will one day resent your for it too though...haha

Jaynan said...

p.s. i need your email so i can invite you to our blog : )
(this is Jaynee Redd in case you didn't know...)