Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Siesta Key half-day vacation

My dad had one survey to do in Sarasota so he invited us to go to Siesta Key w/ him after. I LOVE the sand there. We didn't even make it to the water which didn't seem wierd 'til I told my patient that today. I let Dylan walk a little then carried him b/c he kept wanting to stop and pick up the sand. Then he had walked far enough and wiggled so I would put him down. He claimed his place on the beach and there we stayed for hours. He used his birthday gifts from the McNeills and Smiths. Thanks!
Dylan helped burry a kid in our hole right before we left b/c we had to fill it in before we left anyway. I want to go back now. The sand is like hour glass sand.
Loko at the sand in his hands and at his cute toes. I might make a slide show of more pics later. We'll see.

No comments: